Terms under which our services are provided to you.
1. General Terms.
In consideration of hosting services to be delivered, Customer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- 1.1. Customer agrees to pay, in advance of each monthly service term, for hosting services to be rendered.
- 1.2. Customer agrees to be bound by the service term selected on the online order form or via applicable promotional codes that may require Customer to order clickonIT's service for a certain minimum period of time.
- 1.3. Customer agrees to a no-refund policy in advance. Setup fees and monthly web hosting service fees are non-refundable.
- 1.4. Non-Payment of services shall result in a 5-day notice of disconnection. All payment failures must be cured within 5 business days from invoice due date or account will be suspended. Account termination will result from invoices overdue for 30 days.
- 1.5. clickonIT is not and shall not responsible for data integrity for any accounts that are terminated, disconnected, or interrupted because of Customer's failure to pay for clickonIT's services.
- 1.6. Customers agree to pay all taxes applicable to your account.
2. Agreement for Services.
- 2.1. clickonIT will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the Web hosting services (the “Services”), according to the service fees specified in the Order for the applicable Service Description. Customer acknowledges that the service, and service fees have been communicated to the Customer, and that Customer is aware of all applicable charges as per the Agreement. Customer also understands that no promotional offers will apply to their individual service unless said promotional offers are specified in this Agreement.
- 3.1. Establishment and provision of service is contingent upon receipt of payment from Customer to clickonIT.
- 3.1.1. Customer must pay in full for the Services before clickonIT.com.au begins to provide the Services to Customer. Invoices are generated 5 days before renewal and customer agree that if paying by credit card, recurring billing will be billed and charged automatically on the date the invoice is generated and that Clickonit.com.au may apply the amount due at any time to the credit card listed on file.
- 3.1.2. Setup fees will be charged and are due at the time of the Customer's initial request of the Services requiring setup.
- 3.2. Payment is due on the defined monthly recurring billing date of each month. All returned checks will be charged a A$35.00 service fee. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 5 days past due. Accounts that are not collectable by clickonIT will be turned over to an outside agency for collection. If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay to clickonIT a “Processing and Collection” Fee of not less than Fifty (A$50.00) Dollars nor more than Two Hundred (A$200.00) Dollars.
4. Delinquent Accounts.
clickonIT may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, and any collection fees to which clickonIT may be entitled under this Agreement or under applicable law.
5. Account Cancellation.
Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason or for no reason, by clicking the "Request Cancellation" button which is provided on the Product Details page for each service in the Client Area at http://www.clickonit.com.au/
Once a Customer has cancelled their account before the renewal date, no more charges will be billed to the account. Cancellations on or after renewal will be charged renewal fees.
Paypal paying customers cancelling their Paypal subscription payment does not warrant cancellation of service. All cancellations must go through the cancellation form. Customer can terminate their account for any reason or for no reason. However, Customer understands and agrees that clickonIT does not provide pro-rated or any other kinds of refunds on cancellations. All fees Customer has paid shall be nonrefundable.
6. Refunds and Disputes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION 6, ALL PAYMENTS TO Clickonit.com.au ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
All payments to clickonIT.com.au, Inc. are nonrefundable. This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage. All billing disputes must be reported within thirty (30) days of the time the dispute occurred. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as chargebacks, which, in clickonIT.com.au sole discretion, are invalid under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
7. Unlawful Activity.
Customer agrees not to engage in any activity that violates any international, foreign, federal, state, or local laws applicable to the service terms described in this Agreement.
8. Discontinuation of Service.
clickonIT reserves the right to discontinue service to any Customer it deems, in its sole discretion, violates any condition of service including, but not limited to, the following:
- 8.1. the Acceptable Use Policy, or
- 8.2. the No-Spam Policy.
- 9.1. Backups are the responsibility of the Customer. clickonIT does not provide a managed backup service. Most hosting accounts provide a Backup facility. It is the Customer's responsibility to understand it and use it.
- 9.2. clickonIT does not provide any sort of compensation for lost, inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated data in the event that clickonIT's backups do not function properly, regardless of the reason(s) for any such malfunction, even if the malfunction was due to the fault or negligence of clickonIT or any of its employees or agents, and regardless of whether clickonIT had been informed of the possibility of such malfunction, or any fault or negligence that might cause it.
- 9.3. You understand and agree that clickonIT's backup policy does not create any warranties for whose breach clickonIT can be held liable.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless clickonIT, and the parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, employees and agents of clickonIT against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses”) to which an indemnified party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer's use of the Services, and to reimburse an indemnified party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by such indemnified party in connection with investigating, defending, or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such indemnified party is a party.
11. No Liability.
clickonIT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE USE OF clickonIT'S SERVICES BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, OR
ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS.
12.Service Provided As Is
clickonIT PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. clickonIT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE, AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND clickonIT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFOR.
13. Warranty Disclaimer.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, clickonIT DISCLAIMS, ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM, OR THROUGH, THIS SERVICE, THE SYSTEMS WHICH PROVIDE IT, AND THE INTERNET, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
14. Information Disclaimer.
clickonIT DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR MATERIALS ACCESSED THROUGH ITS SERVICES, ITS SYSTEMS, ITS NETWORKS, OR THE INTERNET.
15. No Waiver of Rights by clickonIT.
Any failure by clickonIT to enforce this Agreement in every instance in which it might apply does not amount to a waiver of any of clickonIT's rights.
ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTACT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF IN EXCESS OF $250.00 SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
- 17.1. From clickonIT to Customer. clickonIT will notify you by e-mail of any notices that clickonIT is required to provide to you under this Agreement, at the most current e-mail address you have provided to clickonIT. By entering this Agreement, you consent to receive notices by e-mail. You are solely responsible for ensuring that clickonIT has your most current e-mail address, and clickonIT shall not be responsible for any lost, misdirected, bounced, forwarded, or undeliverable e-mail that clickonIT sends to the most current e-mail address you have provided to clickonIT.
- 17.2. From Customer to clickonIT. Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, notices to clickonIT shall be sent to the following address; clickonIT.com.au, c/o clickonIT, 4 Governors Road, COBURG VIC, 3058, Australia
18. Governing Law.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, without regard to choice of law or conflicts of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
All monetary amounts to which this Agreement refers shall be in Australian dollars.
20. Entire Agreement.
This Agreement, including all of its component parts, comprises the entire agreement between you (the Customer) and Clickonit.com.au, and supersedes any prior or previous agreements between you and clickonIT with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement; provided, however, that you agree that you shall be subject to any additional terms and conditions of which clickonIT notifies you from time to time, pursuant to this Agreement.
21. No Oral Modification of this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be modified orally.
- 22.1 Customer shall not assign or attempt to assign its obligations under this Agreement without clickonIT's prior and express written consent to such assignment.
- 22.2. clickonIT may assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement at any time without prior notice to or consent of Customer.
23. Consent to Jurisdiction; Venue.
Jurisdiction and venue for arbitration or litigation of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement, or the breach thereof shall be proper only in a venue determined clickonIT.
24. Choice of Law.
For all purposes, this Agreement shall be deemed to have been made within the State of Victoria, Australia. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Australia and the laws of the State of Victoria, without regard to Victoria's choice of law and conflicts of law rules.
25. Force Majeure.
clickonIT shall not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, terrorism, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, the elements, strikes, labor disputes, shortages of suitable parts, materials, labor or transportation, magnetic interference, interruptions of electrical power or other utility service, unavailability of any telecommunications or wireless service or connection to any telecommunications or wireless service, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of clickonIT.
26. Severability of Terms of this Agreement.
In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties hereto, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
27. Limitation of Actions Arising Under this Agreement.
Any cause of action you may have with respect to clickonIT's performance or alleged non-performance of this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is forever barred.
28. Denial of Service
clickonIT reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at our sole discretion.
29. Abuse of clickonIT Staff or Support Personnel.
- 29.1. At clickonIT, we take pride in providing excellent service to all of our customers. It is our policy always to treat our customers with the highest level of respect and courtesy. In return, we expect the same respect and courtesy from you.
- 29.2. If our staff feels that you are consistently engaging in abusive content toward them, or addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account(s) may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for abusive conduct, customers will be given five (5) days' notice. We will issue a refund only for the unused portion of pre-paid service.
- 29.3. Abusive conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Repeatedly addressing members of our staff in a demeaning or rude manner;
- Using profanity in any oral or written communications with our staff, by any medium of communication, including but not limited to e-mail, instant messages, chat, text messaging, fax, postal mail, telephone, voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), or in-person communication;
- Yelling or shouting at our staff;
- Deliberately using all capital (uppercase) letters in any written communication to our staff;
- Insulting our staff because of their personal characteristics, or on the basis of their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or housing or economic status; or
- Deliberately providing false information to our staff for the purpose of harassing them or wasting their time.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution